If many are correct and America has undergone a color revolution, it is fair to ask why now, why in 2020/21.
First a couple of notes
- ♦ I will reference both classic and cultural Marxist thinkers and events, what is going on is not either, these ideologies were simply used and leveraged.
- ♦ I am only focusing on meta-dots, and one area specifically. It is not insignificant that much of the same thing is happening across the West, however, the U.S. is both unique and important in this event.
- ♦ I have intentionally avoided some of the more esoteric elements of this. There is truth to many of those threads, but not necessary to paint part of the big picture.
- ♦ I have also avoided the long history of this, it would belabor the point. I touch on the longer view here.
A summary of what I assess has occurred:
America just underwent a color revolution. January 6th was the culminating event, the election was the goal. All of 2020 was related. The deception operation that supported this effort was executed on both sides (ANTIFA, BLM, Q, MAGA). The MSM was part of it. It was very likely managed by our own INTEL agencies. Look at the history and methodologies of color revolutions (see a primer here). This just happened here, a color revolution in an advanced form.
But why, how, why now.
- ♦ We could begin with Antonio Gramsci, and perhaps more importantly people that amplified his theories of cultural Marxism. One of the ideas that emerged from that circle was the notion of the necessity to ‘march through the institutions’ in order to replace an existing hegemony. Many in this group began to theorize in the early twentieth century that it would take about 100 years to accomplish this.
- ♦ Also, in the second decade of the twentieth century, American socialists like William English Walling theorized that socialism could only come to America through progressivism. (read The Socialists and the War, I wrote about that previously here.)
At this point fast forward through the implementation of socialist policies in the 1930s, a repudiation of classical Marxism by the post-moderns in the 1950s, and a resurgence of socialists social and economic policies in the 1960s
- ♦ Enter Saul Alinsky and his seminal tome Rules for Radicals. This book served as the basis for the entire battle-plan of the radical left in the cultural war (a key component in neutering the hegemony).
- ♦ We must remember the words of Yuri Bezmenov, KGB propagandists turned defector, warning that in Soviet doctrine it took twenty years to educate a generation for compliance. He warned that the main event was proceeded (about twenty years) before by a major event. (listen here) (but do not conflate the fact that the Soviets developed the methodology he described with secret Soviet cabals using the techniques - some make this absurd claim but it is more complex and yet simpler than all that.)
- ♦ Without delving into all the esoteric talk about who knew what when related to 9/11 two facts are true. 1) it was twenty years ago and 2) that event was formative in the lives of millennials and older GEN-Y. Their worldview was significantly shaped by that event. The implementation of the Patriot Act, TSA, and all the wars shaped us all.
- ♦ If you accept any think of Strauss and Howe’s generational theory (The Fourth Turning), you realize we are inside the window for a fourth turning. This is America’s fourth, fourth turning, each has moved the ball a bit further down the field toward a bigger crisis.
- We cannot forget Peter Drucker and his theories of social change through communitarianism (and his early exposure to philosophers and political thinkers later used by the NAZIs). The Leadership Network in the 1990s fundamentally changed American evangelical Christianity (The Megachurch’s Role in the Cultural Revolution)
- ♦ Planning for the ‘pandemic' began before 2001, all of the lockdowns of 2020 were plans on a shelf.
- ♦ Numerous ‘thinkers’ have openly talked about their goals for 2030, those goals were unachievable without a significant change in governance.
In summary, this moment has been building since the early 1900s, ideology changed and adapted but the central theme remained. Events twenty years ago placed in motion a series of events that led to other events that created division and chaos, (financial crash, reactionary pendulum swings to Obama and then Trump). This all leveraged the natural tensions that arise generationally in cycles. The methodologies of information operations, psychological operations, color revolution, and state capture have been used and refined over numerous iterations in other nations (our intelligence community has become expert practitioners).
Just looking at the meta-dots, looking at the nature of the thing we can see that all of this was not just by chance. 2020 was not just a target of opportunity.